What is TrusteeServicesUSA.com LLC?
TrusteeServicesUSA.com provides you with a valuable service to keep your name and/or your company name and address OFF of public records.
TrusteeServicesUSA.com LLC was created by me and my attorney Harry Borders to give hundreds of investors exactly what they wanted… for Mike Butler and/or Harry Borders to be their Trustee on their deeds.
For many years I refused because I wanted to keep all of business dealings in my own backyard.
During a one on one coaching session, my good friend and sharp investor Tom Calhoun down in Florida gave me a very interesting proposal. After Tom had a meeting with his attorney because he anticipated having several lawsuits in the near future. His attorney recommended Tom to get a Trustee in another state and pay them $99 a year to forward your mail to you in Florida.
His attorney made this recommendation because one of the steps in filing a lawsuit, is to give proper notice to all parties involved including the owner of record. Tom would benefit big time from this by having a Trustee with a PO Box in Louisville, Kentucky. This is a huge expensive obstacle for anyone wanting to file a lawsuit against Tom and any of the properties he “controls.”
After much thought and a few meetings with my good friend and real estate expert attorney Harry Borders, we both agreed to join forces and start a new business to provide a much needed service for investors and home owners at a very affordable price. (during our research I found most attorneys were charging $300 to $750 or more to create trusts for investors and Harry acknowledged that was the “norm”… OUCH!)
Now you have a new, very affordable resource for your real estate business that truly hides ownership of your real estate by keeping your name and your company name off public record. Not only for real estate, but all of your vehicles, cars, boats, planes, motorcycles, motor homes, and even cash sitting in a bank accounts.
How Does It Work?
Although the website www.TrusteeServicesUSA.com is far from being complete, it is functional for the real estate and vehicle trusts. I will give you a short bulleted list of the steps.
- Go to TrusteeServicesUSA.com and click on “Real Estate”
- Complete your online purchase for real estate.
- Once payment is received you will be taken to very simple online fill-in-the-blank form for the information needed to prepare your Done For You Trust. Once completed, click on “submit” button.
- Once your form is submitted, myself or attorney Harry Borders will prepare your Trust with TrusteeServicesUSA.com LLC as your Trustee with a mailing address of P.O. Box 24181, Louisville, Kentucky, 40224.
- Here’s the BEST Part For You: Once your deed is recorded with the above info, your trust agreement spells out that once recorded, TrusteeServicesUSA.com LLC immediately auto-resigns as Trustee and you immediately become Trustee.
How Does It Work If I Am BUYING a Property?
It is very simple. Odds are you have already have a signed purchase and sale agreement because my experience shows I focused on getting the deal first, and polishing it after I have a signed contract.
- If you do not have a signed contract yet, simply make the buyer the name of your trust with you signing as Trustee.
- If you already have a signed contract with your seller, you will simply “assign the contract” to your trust with TrusteeServicesUSA.com LLC as Trustee. (don’t worry, we have a form for you)
- Take control of your closing with your Title Company or Real Estate Attorney.
- NOTE: if you are borrowing money to be part of your purchase money, you will be at the mercy of the lender. Odds are, the lender will require you to sign personally and will require that you be listed as owner of record on the deed. If this happens, you will simply do a “quit claim” deed immediately following your closing when purchasing the property.
How Does It Work If I Already Own The Property?
This is even easier. After purchasing your Done For You Trust on the website, you will get your Title Company or your Real Estate Attorney to prepare a “Quit Claim Deed” to transfer Owner of Record to your trust.
CAUTION: Make sure they include the phrase or clause stating this is not a taxable event to avoid any kind of transfer or state sales tax.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our goal is to help investors with the most affordable pricing. We expect investors to use this service for all of their real estate and assets owned. You have it is always cheaper to buy in bulk and you will be treated the same way.
Pricing is Simple and Fair:
Real Estate Trust with Servicing:
$99 to prepare your trust
Annual Servicing Fee, FREE for first year, then $99 annually beginning on 2nd year.
(all mail received is forwarded to you – property tax bills, insurance, etc.)
Vehicle Trust has NO annual servicing
$99 to prepare your trust
There is NO Annual Servicing Fee
NOTE: All Parties involved – Trustee, Grantor, and Beneficial Interest(s) must have all signatures notarized on the original document.
- After scanning the signed Trust Agreement, your original will be scanned and saved in your account file on our side.
- The original will be snail mailed to you via U.S. Post Office.
This is a quick summary and overview of how this simple system can keep your name and/or your company and your address OFF of public records.
This is very powerful for you and your family because it eliminates the opportunity to see what you own and control by jumping on the internet.
Although your TrusteeServicesUSA.com LLC Trust is NOT is only a powerful privacy tool, it does not replace a properly structured Asset Protection Plan.
Now is a very good time to give some serious thought to polishing or create your brain-dead simple Asset Protection and Tax Entity Structure. Odds are, just like me, you may have spent a boatload of your hard earned cash only to end up with LLCs or Corp scattered around Nevada, Wyoming, Delaware, or even in “off shore” agents.
All of those complicated plans hurt my head and costs of lot of money. I just wanted something very simple and easy to follow and preferably in my own state.
You must remember, you must behave properly, meaning to cross every T and dot every I, in order to make those complicated systems work properly for you. A few mistakes in the behavior on your part can cause your entire system to evaporate and disappear.
A few years ago, most insurance companies made a decision to stop insuring rental properties and investment real estate. Chew on that one for a minute. This means no more liability protection from an insurance policy. The only insurance I could buy was the state’s “fair plan.” This was super expensive and only covered the replacement cost of the improvements. (obviously, this was set up for lenders’ benefit)
As you can see, this sent me scrambling to find the Ultimate Asset Protection Plan for my business and my family.
Once again, my real estate expert attorney turned great friend, knuckled down and created, developed and polished a brain-dead simple Asset Protection System and Tax Structure entities you can have in your own back yard. Nothing in this system involves out of state anything.
I am looking forward to working with you on Hiding Ownership of your Assets – Real Estate, Vehicles, Cash, Loans and more.
To Your Continued $uccess!
Mike Butler and Harry Borders
P.S. Remember, it is always cheaper to buy in bulk. The same applies here as well.